The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firewall UDP Error

Psyykoh

Question

Hey everyone, so I login to warframe and get this UDP Port 4590 or whatever pop up I went into the help section. I allowed the game through windows firewall, nothing. Disabled, nothing. Restarted pc, nothing. I can't invite anyone to anything and no one can invite me and it's really frustrating :/ Please help. Thanks, in advance!

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ElCorintio said:

You know, I was having the same issue when I was using the stand alone version, then I tried with the Steam version, and all the UDP issues went away

I'm using steam idk whats wrong with it :( it sucks... Imma try again now. Wish me luck.

I'm having the same error (4950/4955 UDP port), it's something with windows firewall or you internet modem... I've tried everything, at first I couldn't even log in but idk what I did now I can but I cant invite friends o see them on my contact list. I also uninstalled it and reinstalled the stand alone version but nothing's changed...I just cannot play with friends..if someone can help me pls :(
You can try what I tried may be it works with you haha
windows firewall/ advanced config/ inboun rule / new inbound rule - choose PORT / UDP / and write the specific ports that appears in the error. (mine are 4950/4955) 
Another thing you can try is open the ports through your modem config. 
I dont assure you anything but you can try. I've tried EVERY port I found that could be a problem with warframe (I've been looking for a solution since saturday) but I found nothing that could fix my problem. 
OH ALSO. When using the steam version I installed a program name SPOTFLUX (which I try now without steam and it doesnt work)  that allow me to log in but also couldn't see my contacts. It's does something that works with warframe but when you enable it you cannot log with steam or for example I couldnt use Curse (at least that's my case)
I'm really giving up. I will try changing my modem, I read that's the only solution for these cases. 
(Sorry for my english and the long post haha ^^)

Edited by LadyLemonade