The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchase error

NeZQ

Question

so I think this is the best place to ask about this even though i already made a ticket but im  the impatient and curious type so lemme see if any other people ever had this happen to them:

TL;DR:
i own something i didnt buy but the thing i did buy is gone wut?

I bought a skin for my Mantis specifically the Gloam skin, I've played a couple of missions and the loading screens did properly show my craft the way i customized it (with the skin on) but the next day when i logged in and played i noticed after some missions that theres something not right, the loading screen isnt showing the gloam skin, just my mantis with customized colors, obviously i went to check the customize screen and yeah, my 'livery' was unequiped - click - and surprise! i dont own the Gloam skin but i do own the Bajada skin instead?!

i seriously dont know how or what happened there but yeah... anyone else ever had a problem like this? is this even 'fixable' via refund or something?

(sorry for any dodgy grammar but im sleeeeeeepy as 'hek')

3 answers to this question

If you have screenshots, attach everything to a support ticket and send it in. When it looks like something got purchased wrong on their end, you should put in a ticket as well, because they can check your account info.

7 minutes ago, Tobiah said:

If you have screenshots, attach everything to a support ticket and send it in. When it looks like something got purchased wrong on their end, you should put in a ticket as well, because they can check your account info.

well... yeah i did think about adding some proof but the problem is that i dont have any screens of me owning the gloam skin, all i can prove is that i have the bajada skin :x

and the ticket is submitted yes, but after 3 days of waiting ( i said im impatient ;P) i wanted to see what other tenno might have to say about this

I dont mind them checking my info as long as that proves what happened and i can have my mantis look the way i want it to without spending ANOTHER 50 plat xD

Edited by NeZQ