Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I get GeForce GT 730 4gb ?

LordKenshi-EN-

Title...I dont have too much money because I still live with parrents and they will pay it...and I have Intel HD 4600 Graphics 2gb and its integrated so I want to change it...Should I get this one ? Can it run Warframe at max ? Whitch graphic card would be cheaper or better but for same money ?

My spec:
Intel i5 4650k 3.4 GHz
4GB RAM

12 minutes ago, SolidBeer said:

First, laptop or desktop?

As for the card...GTX 750 Ti is about $150, if they will pay that much, and I run the game maxed. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487024&cm_re=gtx_750_ti-_-14-487-024-_-Product

Also, if you can talk them into it, get another 4GB of RAM....that will help too.

Im using desktop and here where i found 730 in my country its like 100 dollars whitch for me is 200 bam...so thats a bit expecive for us because this country sucks and only my father has a job so yeah...I tried to get GTX 950 or 750 Ti but they dont want to pay...my parents are pretty strickt and i hate it tho.I just want solid FPS on games where I can actually play the game...right now with this S#&$ my fps bounces from 5fps to 40 up and down... and i play on low settings

I always go with Nvidia myself.

Some info on my PC. and graphics card.
1.Nvidia GTX 660
2. icore 7 proc.
3. 16 gb ram.
4. Windows 7 64 bit.

I originally only had 8 gigs in this rig. And even then I could run anything at max graphics with no real issue. This is things such as Batman Arkham City/Origins.
Crysis 3.
Tombraider.

Things you want to make sure is good.

1. Make sure you're running a 64 bit system, if not it cant utilize more then 4 gigs of Ram. Ram is good mmkay!
2. Add some more ram. Because solely depending on a graphics card is bad. If the pc doesnt have enough memory. to properly run the applications.  (REMEMBER NEVER MIX AND MATCH RAM TYPES OR BRANDS!)
3. Check out the graphic card comparisons.
http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1438&gid2=591&compare=intel-hd-graphics-4600-desktop-vs-geforce-gtx-660

DO NOT buy from that website. its over priced. I go with newegg and tigerdirect for my parts.

Remember, Newer doesn't always mean better, (By much) and you don't have to constantly upgrade Graphic cards. I'm still running my gtx660 and its kicking &#! still. After.. 4-5 years.

Now if you're on a laptop. I HAVE NO IDEA! I deal pretty much solely in Desktop HW. only software side for me on LT's.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

I always go with Nvidia myself.

Some info on my PC. and graphics card.
1.Nvidia GTX 660
2. icore 7 proc.
3. 16 gb ram.
4. Windows 7 64 bit.

I originally only had 8 gigs in this rig. And even then I could run anything at max graphics with no real issue. This is things such as Batman Arkham City/Origins.
Crysis 3.
Tombraider.

Things you want to make sure is good.

1. Make sure you're running a 64 bit system, if not it cant utilize more then 4 gigs of Ram. Ram is good mmkay!
2. Add some more ram. Because solely depending on a graphics card is bad. If the pc doesnt have enough memory. to properly run the applications.  (REMEMBER NEVER MIX AND MATCH RAM TYPES OR BRANDS!)
3. Check out the graphic card comparisons.
http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1438&gid2=591&compare=intel-hd-graphics-4600-desktop-vs-geforce-gtx-660

DO NOT buy from that website. its over priced. I go with newegg and tigerdirect for my parts.

Remember, Newer doesn't always mean better, (By much) and you don't have to constantly upgrade Graphic cards. I'm still running my gtx660 and its kicking &#! still. After.. 4-5 years.

Now if you're on a laptop. I HAVE NO IDEA! I deal pretty much solely in Desktop HW. only software side for me on LT's.

ohh my...I need to get that 660 then it seems really good...i will try talking to my parrents about it , highly doubt that i will get it but ill try...