Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Only Way To Appeal To Everyone

BoompigXD

So everybody has been flaming and arguing on the forums that the slide cooldown doesn't help anything. Me personally i've barely noticed it but i guess since people  are still arguing about the fact that a Rhino can't catch up to a Loki i might as well bust out my rusty two cents on this.

If a Rhino can't catch up to a Loki even with mods then clearly the only way to fix this is by nerfing Loki's speed or buffing Rhino's, Saryn's, Frost's,etc, or give every Warframe the same speed.

Either that or learn how to use the wallrun........

Edited by BoompigXD

I go by this system... want to play a slow frame, then learn how to keep up with higher speed frames, or play only with friends that wont let you behind.

The speed is exactly something to make frames different, and to make the Rush mod something to think about. If every frame had the same speed, then the rush mod would be a must, if all are low speed, or something not necessary if all are high speed.

And then builds wouldnt be so different as everybody would make the same thing.

The actual solution is to incentivize all styles of play and to permanently permaban (forever) everyone with the audacity to berate anyone else for any reason related to the speed at which they play, or the thoroughness with which they explore. I'm talking a permaban so hard that their descendants a hundred years from now, should that terrible possibility come to fruition, will not be able to speak of Warframe without being sentenced to a ten years in a vat of acid.

edit: Just for the record. Strawberry jello is technically an acid. :-)

Edited by Lumireaver

The actual solution is to incentivize all styles of play and to permanently permaban (forever) everyone with the audacity to berate anyone else for any reason related to the speed at which they play, or the thoroughness with which they explore. I'm talking a permaban so hard that their descendants a hundred years from now, should that terrible possibility come to fruition, will not be able to speak of Warframe without being sentenced to a ten years in a vat of acid.

edit: Just for the record. Strawberry jello is technically an acid. :-)

This and I did not know that.

If they got rid of items despawning and made it so that everyone got credits when a mission was complete, regardless whether you were at extraction or not, there'd be less *@##$ing honestly. The rushers could still rush, the others can still look for resources or kill stuff during the minute theyre waiting.

Maybe they should just let every warframe have the same top speed when sprinting, but then change the acceleration. Considering how physics actually works (i.e. momentum) this seems to make more sense than what we have now. Then they're slower in combat when they frequently change direction, but can keep up in the long stretches between encounters.

Edited by PositronicSpleen