The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cursor straying out of the window while playing, can it be locked back to the game?

xbigUwU

Question

Don't really know what causes it. Not sure if anyone else has troubles with this still but I can't find a fix for this. Going full screen or any other option doesn't work because the cursor is still able to interact with files on my desktop. It's pretty frustrating to play when your cursor can go out the program's window as you try to fire, resulting in you having to go back to click on the window, time where you could be killed in-game. Whenever it happens the only thing that works is restarting my computer, you can see why I don't wanna do this though all the time though. I have windows 10 & I don't have anything else open when I'm playing unless it's google chrome, it happens regardless of chrome being open or not though. Any help or other people with this experience? 

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, ShrubSage said:

I do not use multiple monitors just here on my laptop. Ummm I don't think either does. I've tried that before the cursor can still interact with stuff on the desktop & make things weird. 

Hmm, hopefully someone with more knowledge than mine will come here and help you out.

If that doesn't happen, you may need to take this to google search