The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a good Excalibur build?

Shahinkaya

Question

4 answers to this question

This is my obnoxious defensive build.  Good for being lazy, or for going to an hour with no stress in survival.

This is a bit more offensive, makes for a really good all around build, and can be made more offensive if you're willing to give up a few things - I just can't give up my handspring, and it doubles as my blinding build (LoS restrictions make all but a few maps pointless to build for more range on RB), but swapping stretch and  handspring for Power Drift and Intensify would garner another 45% strength.

And here is a RJ build built within the confines of my forma'ing.  No room for an exilus, but I don't think power drift would be necessary, and Cunning Drift, while more range, still won't cover literally the entire map (I went and checked).

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
Changed a word to make it clear I meant the build, not the mission type

I run a build focused on Exalted Blade:

Steel Charge in the aura slot since it influences your EB.

Steel Fiber + Vitality + Rage so you can take few hits and gain some energy from it.

Quick Thinking + (Primed) Flow for the survivability in case you take a couple hits too many.

Transient Fortitude + (Primed) Continuity for power strenght and to negate the duration penalty of the corrupted mod.

Streamline for obvious reasons.

In Exilus slot I usually use Rush or Handspring.

This is a base build that can easily be modified depending on your needs.