The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colors in-game gone wrong after newest Nvidia update

LunarEdge7

Question

I've recently updated my Nvidia 870M via Nvidia GeForce Experience and now when I go in Warframe, I see the colors going all wrong, yellow being the WF energy cap. and the loading screen making Inaros look like he's copying Frost (all ice-blue-ish).. Tried to disable some stuff, or switch to Direct X10 and still can't revert..

Someone

Halp

Me

Edit: Tried taking a screenshot, but the colours from the screenshots.. are normal? WTF IS GOING ON LOL

Edited by LunarEdge7

12 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Indeed it is! I think.. oh lord my eyes are getting used to the colours by the 3rd day.. Can she answer yet?

She told me that the game runs with normal colors in fullscreen, but when she plays in window mode the colors change. Didn't told me anything else, just that, sry D:

1 hour ago, LunarEdge7 said:

I've recently updated my Nvidia 870M via Nvidia GeForce Experience and now when I go in Warframe, I see the colors going all wrong, yellow being the WF energy cap. and the loading screen making Inaros look like he's copying Frost (all ice-blue-ish).. Tried to disable some stuff, or switch to Direct X10 and still can't revert..

Someone

Halp

Me

Edit: Tried taking a screenshot, but the colours from the screenshots.. are normal? WTF IS GOING ON LOL

A friend got this problem yesterday. She fixed it somewhere in the nvidia control panel.

Edited by 4InLine

2 hours ago, 4InLine said:

A friend got this problem yesterday. She fixed it somewhere in the nvidia control panel.

Could you ask her some stuff? What exactly in the Control Panel did she fiddle around with? Did she restore the settings to default? Which Direct X She's running on atm? Just Direct X10 checkbox ticked or both unticked?

I'm having no luck here..

Edited by LunarEdge7

29 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Could you ask her some stuff? What exactly in the Control Panel did she fiddle around with? Did she restore the settings to default? Which Direct X She's running on atm? Just Direct X10 checkbox ticked or both unticked?

Ok, let me ask.

8 hours ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Sorry dude, she didn't answered in the whole day. Hope you can fix this asap 'cause is really annoying.

On ‎20‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:41 AM, 4InLine said:

Sorry dude, she didn't answered in the whole day. Hope you can fix this asap 'cause is really annoying.

Indeed it is! I think.. oh lord my eyes are getting used to the colours by the 3rd day.. Can she answer yet?

3 minutes ago, 4InLine said:

She told me that the game runs with normal colors in fullscreen, but when she plays in window mode the colors change. Didn't told me anything else, just that, sry D:

Alright, time to try full screen (I've been playing full screen borderless since it was the most convenient for me) then. #pray4me

IT WORKS!! IT F**KING WORKS! Alright, good bye borderless full screen and windowed.. ;-;

But nevertheless, THANK YOU! Most simple solution ever xD

Edited by LunarEdge7