The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Register A Clan Emblem?

ZombieLorde91

Question

Hello community, so recently I've been talking to my friend and we both agree on creating a Clan Dojo so we can have more players to play with in our games in Warframe on the PC. Anyways, before we open it up we wanted to get the Dojo built up a little bit with a few extras added here and there. One of those extras is the Clan Emblem you can have for your group. Unfortunately I cannot find the location as to where to register for it or apply for one (however you want to call it). Where do you go to do so?

Any information would be very appreciated!!!

3 answers to this question

From the Warframe home page -- This one -- Go to the top right and click on your account name, then click on Account Managment. From this page, you may change your IGN, clan name, clan emblem, login password, and link your account to steam (if not already). You will need to pay 200 platinum to upload an image... and if they deny it they won't refund you. If you feel they may reject it for any reason you can always send it through a support ticket and see what they say before submitting it.