The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Direct x 11 in game option problem

Reinhardt-

Hello there!!! :D

=A brief intro to the problem=

I usually play without direct x 11 and 10 check on the launcher, have some fps issues but can still run around 8-24 ish, especially when hacking grinner console the fps drops to 8 or when some AOE effects from teammates occur, like sandstorm Inaros and hallowed reckoning Oberon.

Suddenly my friend suggested "NVidia GForce Experience" to boost up my fps because he told me that I m using integrated graphic from the crappy intel not nvidia one.

I try to use recommend setting of the system to boost up my game (check the direct x 11 in the launcher option), suddenly I have a huge boost until 60 fps with direct x 11 being checked. All is well but suddenly I notice I cant change my in game option for Game, Shortcut, Video, Audio, General. It only provide this screen to me =

http://prntscr.com/ahsjc4

Note : When I click option > game over. Cant exit, back, esc. I must close my game using ALT + F4 as the last option.

I also try running the game with only direct x 10, I still get 30 fps *the in game option works* and if I check both the direct x 10 and 11> the game pitch black screen only sound remains D:

Trying to reinstall the game took around 3-4 hour still no clue why the in game option has visual bug like that

Thanks for reading, hope can fix this little issue :D

Edited by Reinhardt-
Hope there is preview post :p

I have exactly same problem, all just like u said above. Happened to me after i updated my graphic card driver and changed some settings for another game. Game can only be played with dx11 checked in launcher and it looks much better than i had it before, have nice fps, but i cant get into settings :/ Plz reply if u have some sollution for this)