The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After exp'ing . this happens

TyrannosauRayz

Question

i dont have any screenshot but ill explain it

I was leveling at draco then i extract. and then something pops up idk what it is but its so fast. i only recognize that it says "abort update" .. idk what the hell is that.. then i go to the arsenal. my warframe still UNRANKED and my other weapons too. 

PS: I formad my warframe.rifle,secondary.

8 answers to this question

The abort update was connected to updating your account information after the mission session. Since you aborted it. It didn't save the newly gained information. Hence why your weapons and warframe are still unranked. I think after this we all know a bit better.

1 hour ago, Cryozar said:

basically the game for whatever reason didn't get the info it needed to update your account info, so that's why your gear is still unranked. happened to me when i did a void run with some clanmates last night

No the player can choose does the information get saved or not with bad connections at the end of missions. This was added at some point and I think this was a good addition.

Most likely you pressed it Tyranno. You shouldn't press it if you do not want the game save your progress. Pretty much only thing you can do is level them up again.

((How people are able to play in Draco? That place is more boring than watching a snail))

21 hours ago, Revel72 said:

No the player can choose does the information get saved or not with bad connections at the end of missions. This was added at some point and I think this was a good addition.

yeah i had that option on that mission mentioned and i know what you're talking about, it's just that for some reason on the mission i did with my clanmates the timer went down to 0 for the retry and i still had come back with nothing, meaning the retry either still failed, or extraction ended it too early or something

1 minute ago, Cryozar said:

yeah i had that option on that mission mentioned and i know what you're talking about, it's just that for some reason on the mission i did with my clanmates the timer went down to 0 for the retry and i still had come back with nothing, meaning the retry either still failed, or extraction ended it too early or something

Now that sounds like a bug.

Can be that the person in need of help is at same position too.