Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfame Dress-up : Blue Exorcist

Zedvick_the_Defiant

Whoa just realized I named my threads "Warfame". Well it looks like wordplay so let's just leave it at that to keep the formatting lol

Hey! 3rd post about dressing up warframe! If you haven't seen my previous post, check them out here: 

Flash [Volt]
Overlord [Rhino]

Today, we'll be dressing up as one of Blue Exorcist's character: 

80d108527db5ee0e13ae362cece436c2.jpg 
Nope..

Yukio-ao-no-exorcist-24316775-1024-768.j
Not quite.. (Hey this one has potential)

cOxRg9w.png

There we go. Mephisto Pheles. Seeing that tophat only brings one Warframe into mind.. Yep. Limbo.

Keep in mind that: 
-I always try the best color scheme that I see fit. It may vary from other displays
-Im running warframe at the possibly lowest settings in terms of graphics
-There are limitations to what you can color within frames, so it may not be always 100% accurate
-Frames that I use usually has some relations to the character I dress them up with, to keep the feel and the link on them

Check it: 

fmRHs26.jpg

This was actually my first design before doing this compilation. However as I compared my current color scheme to Mephistos'. I noticed that I was lacking in some details. I like the small details, it emphasizes on the picture as a whole, so I decided to tweak it more.

j7ECeLu.jpg

[Insert sailor moon transformation theme here]

o20QLOB.jpg

There we go. I added a cape. That's it. Nah I also added some sigils in there. 

srn3Gfn.jpg

x0WEvVt.jpg

x0WEvVt.jpg

Limbo was perfect, not just because of the tophat. Limbo and Mephisto actually had things in common in terms of power. Well, sort of. If I somehow link them forcefully.

Limbo has the ability to "Banish" either friend or foe, which he does so in the series. However Mephistos' "Limbo" is "Gehenna". I can compare Limbo's Rift Walk to Mephistos' constant teleporting in and out of places. Though it may not seem like it, technically when Limbo is, in, well.. Limbo, moves around it, and Rift Walk back, he was displaced in our world which he did through the Rift. Limbo's Rift Surge looks like the ball of demons you see throughout the series. 

Hate was also used here as Mephisto had an umbrella for a weapon. I was thinking of Destreza because it looks fancy af and looks good with Limbo altogether, but Hate kiiiinda looks like an umbrella wihout the actual covers.

Any comments? Suggestions? Violent reactions? Should I have just stuck to the first design? Leave it all down below. Thanks!