Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Import My Game from PS4 to PC

(PSN)PD_33

Question

Can I Import My Game from PS4 to PC.

I decided to build a gaming PC. And want to import my character, so I don't have to do everything again. Is this going to be possible?

Or if not. Is there a way I can speed up my progress without having to buy everything again.

Thanks for the info, in advance.

8 answers to this question

It would be really nice if they allowed this once a year at least. During the time when they release a big update on all platforms.

My PS4 game is way too advanced to try to replay and get all the same stuff. Would take me a year of work playing every night to get to the same place. Its a little bit frustrating after building my gaming PC not to be able to bring my character.

Sony should change their policies. Why do they have strict policy?

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

2 hours ago, (PS4)PD_33 said:

It would be really nice if they allowed this once a year at least. During the time when they release a big update on all platforms.

My PS4 game is way too advanced to try to replay and get all the same stuff. Would take me a year of work playing every night to get to the same place. Its a little bit frustrating after building my gaming PC not to be able to bring my character.

Sony should change their policies. Why do they have strict policy?

Because That's a loyal Customer they would be losing a royalty from every time they would buy plat and Prime Access's

1 more thing is any obsidian Gear you may have from Renown packs probably wouldn't transfer As they don't allow Excalibur prime to Be transferred to PS4 so i would imagine the same would happen for all obsidian Skins

I have no reknown packs. I do have Prime Access Ember Prime though which I would love to use on PC. Since I paid over $100 for it. And I have purchased platinum multiple times and would continue to do so.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

On 3/23/2016 at 8:14 PM, (PS4)Crimson_Judgment said:

Because That's a loyal Customer they would be losing a royalty from every time they would buy plat and Prime Access's

1 more thing is any obsidian Gear you may have from Renown packs probably wouldn't transfer As they don't allow Excalibur prime to Be transferred to PS4 so i would imagine the same would happen for all obsidian Skins

Because I will continue to buy Platinum like I have before. But instead of having to start from scratch I would simply pickup where I left off.

That would encourage more spending. Its daunting to just start from scratch right now. DE wouldn't be losing out but instead keep me as a customer on two platforms.

Not to mention for the fact that I already spent a lot of money on this game so I feel like I have earned it.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

26 minutes ago, (PS4)PD_33 said:

Because I will continue to buy Platinum like I have before. But instead of having to start from scratch I would simply pickup where I left off.

That would encourage more spending. Its daunting to just start from scratch right now. DE wouldn't be losing out but instead keep me as a customer on two platforms.

Not to mention for the fact that I already spent a lot of money on this game so I feel like I have earned it.

I'm not Talking about DE losing a customer I'm talking about Sony/Playstation

Their store and Platform I'd assume they get at least some % of the Sale