The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash (Prime) endgame build? (Solo everything endgame)

AshKey

Question

I had ash before, loved him, sold him for slot, cried about loss when realized hard to get (bought him before), farmed for him, finished him, leveled up to 30, put potato on him...

Now I just want to make endgame build for him. My endgame being soloing anything I want, but still (mildly) able to assist a team.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated... Except "get Loki instead" comments. I have him, but worried abt Ash right now.

4 answers to this question

Maxed bladestorm build. Use with a body count(Essential), life-strike, high-crit weapon setup (war) and Naramon shadowstep for Loki with bladestorm. Before your invis expires, go slash a few enemies. Use your 3 if they're too far away. The way I play is to bladestorm till naramon charges up, then use it, swap to my melee weapon, and slash away like loki. If your invis expires, life-strike+rage will help you top up your health. Use bladestorm to clear the room first, and bladestorm at the end, once your life is replenished. If your combo counter runs out, bladestorm first to get your counter up to 1.5x, so that you can get 100% crit to invis.

http://goo.gl/wjTfZH

A sample weapon is here, with only the essential mods installed. I use war for vanity, but a faster weapon will be better, something like Dual Ichor or even Dual Prisma Cleavers, for higher attack speed and even higher crit chance. Body Count is essential for ANY bladestorm build, as it increases combo duration. Blood Rush will increase your crits past 100% when you have a combo counter, life-stike to make sure you don't die, true steel in case you run out of energy and need to build crits in a pinch.. Optional mods I like to use are Berserker for speed (don't need with a fast weapon). Top up with your regular damage and elemental  mods. Note that if you need space, just drop life-strike, because you'll get one-shotted on all later waves anyway.

http://goo.gl/wrDGaW

Alternatively, you can use Zenurik, forget about all your weapons, and press 4 until your button comes off. The only challenge is to storm them before they can shoot you. If you're worried, swap rage with steel fiber, you don't need to extra energy anyway.

Edited by KBurn85