Ask a Cephalon, March 22

DE_Adam

Almighty Cephalon Cordylon, lord of knowledge, master of truths, answerer of silly questions:

My Limbo Warframe is lovely, but, for some reason, I seem to be unable to take datamasses and similar objects into the Rift with me when I pass over. I've attempted to isolate the problem, but unfortunately, I am not the mathematician that the original Limbo was, and am therefore leery of making any major alterations. Do you, O Great Blob of Cool Data Things, have any suggestions?

Dear Cordylon,

in vor prize quest i heard ordis talking about weapons that had been dismantling form the landing craft is there any way to retrieve it or build something like it ? 

It would be awesome to use the landing craft as a battle ship also what is that infested in my ship?

how does become there?

Edited by jack9555
grammer

On 3/28/2016 at 8:49 AM, Rounpositron said:

1. What are the probabilities of a surviving Orokin?

I can answer this.  There is a 100% chance of an Orokin survivor still existing.

First off, Teshin is an Orokin, or at least existed during that time period and bears equipment that seems distinctly Orokin in origin.  Secondly, the modern-day Corpus are direct descendents of the Orokin middle and lower classes.  Finally... wait, have you awoken yet?  If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you probably haven't.  I really don't want to spoil it if you haven't, it's something you really should experience for yourself.

Edited by Arkvold

• 2 weeks later...

Since it's been several years since Kubrow's were obtainable, will there ever be a time when we can "find a cure" for their DNA degrading (besides stabilizers)?  This has been on my mind as well as a few of my friends as well.  We've got a Orokin Lab, can't we "upgrade" that in the near future to be able to research something that'll stop our Kubrows/Kavats from degrading?