Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Stalker?

elitegamer62

Question

"we dont know but we heard killing him can garner quite the reward" this is what it says now on the patch notes. anyone got any idea on who stalker can be? is he a secret boss or something? or are they just trying to make us look for him when he isn't there and he is just a joke? anyone got a idea?

25 answers to this question

He is annoying to spawn. Kill one boss then spam any non-assassination mission until he spawns. Don't believe anything anyone says other than this.

He has 3 weapons he may drop, Dread (bow), Despair (throwing knives), Hate (scythe).

He is an assassin that may target you after you've gotten the kill on a boss. It is a random chance though, and he may appear anywhere from a few hours to a day or a week after you killed a boss.

You will know when he is coming because lights will begin to flicker and, for the target, ominous whispering will be be heard. He will speak to his target, threatening them, and after three messages he spawns.

He will only be able to spawn in any missions that are not assassination (boss) missions.

If defeated, he has a chance to drop a blueprint for the Hate, Despair, or Dread weapons, which are exclusive to him. Note that him kneeling down and disappearing into smoke counts as a defeat.

Edited by Aramet

He is an assassin that may target you after you've gotten the kill on a boss. It is a random chance though, and he may appear anywhere from a few hours to a day or a week after you killed a boss.

You will know when he spawns because lights will flicker and, fir the target, ominous whispering will be be heard. He will speak to his target, threatening them, and after three messages he spawns.

He will only be able to spawn in any missions that are not assassination (boss) missions.

He has a chance to drop a blueprint for the Hate, Despair, or Dread weapons, which are exclusive to him.

He is annoying to spawn. Kill one boss then spam any non-assassination mission until he spawns. Don't believe anything anyone says other than this.

He has 3 weapons he may drop, Dread (bow), Despair (throwing knives), Hate (scythe).

You guys had to ruin the fun, didn't you? -.-"

You will know when he is coming because lights will begin to flicker and, for the target, ominous whispering will be be heard. He will speak to his target, threatening them, and after three messages he spawns.

If defeated, he has a chance to drop a blueprint for the Hate, Despair, or Dread weapons, which are exclusive to him. Note that him kneeling down and disappearing into smoke counts as a defeat.

stop making stuff up

I'm sorry, I want lore and mystery in this game as much as the next person. :( Maybe DE will finally recognize my brilliant Stalker idea...

I second that.

Sounds quite awesome and creepy. Also, if they do add said "Stalker", it should be set to drop the Thunderbolt mod*. Someone/something so mysterious should reward us with something nice.

* Damn I really need that.

You guys had to ruin the fun, didn't you? -.-"

I personally haven't found the "what is stalker" joke funny since the first time I heard it, and I'm pretty sure I've heard it hundreds of times now.

You're not original or funny saying the same thing in every thread ever. Thank you to those who actually answered the question this guy asked.

Also, I have heard it requires a few different boss kills before he begins to spawn. I can't confirm or deny this because I had the game mostly cleared when he was introduced. Just kill various bosses and he can randomly spawn in your missions every so often. He will announce his arrival.

ok i will try to do that

I personally haven't found the "what is stalker" joke funny since the first time I heard it, and I'm pretty sure I've heard it hundreds of times now.

You're not original or funny saying the same thing in every thread ever. Thank you to those who actually answered the question this guy asked.

Also, I have heard it requires a few different boss kills before he begins to spawn. I can't confirm or deny this because I had the game mostly cleared when he was introduced. Just kill various bosses and he can randomly spawn in your missions every so often. He will announce his arrival.

I think it does. I began playing at the end of May. He didn't spawn after me until a while after I had killed the Jackal. (along with Sargas Ruk and Vor)