The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So there was this enemy with a little bronze symbol above his head...

SquattingMouse

Question

In a corpus sabotage we came across this regular looking crewman enemy with a small bronze symbol above his head and a distance indicator.  The symbol was three squares stacked to make an arrowhead shape I think (if I can find an image I'll upload it) and the team all poured fire into him as he wouldn't go down.  When he eventually did one of the squad left after leaving the chat message 'idiots'.  We finished up the mission (it was an alert) and that's when I saw the message.

Did he know something the rest of us didn't?  Are we idiots and have passed up something rare?

4 answers to this question

Maybe he was a synthesis target? Which could explain why it would take all three of you to take this crewman down. Was he highlighted with blue a little bit? If so, this indicates a synthesis target which means you were supposed to use a synthesizer to scan it which gives you points for it. The points go toward the Cephalon Simaris. If that was the case, then when you guys killed the target ( Which you shoudln't have) it made the person who were suppose to scan it, to leave. So yeah, you shouldn't have killed it.