Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade and Whip should be able to use sword and whip stances

CS0310

Title pretty much says it.

I don't know how much programming effort that'd be, but it would be awesome if the Mios and Lacera would not only be compatible with defiled snapdragon, but also with iron phoenix, crimson dervish and vengeful revenant, and coiling viper and burning wasp.

Why?
Because it'd be awesome if you could use the whip part of a sword with an attached whip like an actual whip. Or more precisely, the way you prefer how to use a whip, and the same for the other half of those weapons.

Spoiler

You could even extend this concept by for example creating a kusarigama and then making it compatible with machete and whip stances, though this is pure brainstorming right now.

Edited by SFTT.Lightning

Well, that'd be cool to say the least, and it'd be somewhat logical.

I see really no problem in using sword stances since the blade pretty much works that way on quick melee. But I doubt the whip part, mostly because the animations would be not very good since the whip is on the blade's handle, and it's meant to be a shorter whip.

That's where the hybrid thing comes from, not one nor the other, but a mix.

And unless you can switch stances mid fight, many would tell to use either a blade or a whip to begin with. Now, switching stances somehow mid fight would be so very cool.