Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost File EG-L-B-1

Basdiow

Lost File Equatorial Guinea-Litoral-Bata-1

This File, or 'Journal' as the owner called it, was found on the planet of Earth, country of Equatorial Guinea, state of Litoral, and the city of Bata. It is the first file recovered from that location. Found in an abandoned household, run down to the point of collapse with only the bedroom surviving in which this file was recovered from. This details more on the spread of the virus known as the 'Technocyte Virus', the official name being BW-USA-1 (Biological Weapon-United States of America-1). The file will now be listed, translated from Spanish:

"Hello, my name is Loxis Von. My Mother just died today, I had to kill her to save myself. She was drove mad, attacking me with rocks and knives. I was forced to pick up my hammer and hit her head. I buried her with the many corpses that now litter out streets. The virus is torturing us, tearing our families apart and killing us. I don't know how much longer I have. I am already displaying the symptoms. It may be hours or just a few sec-"

The file ends there, just a scribble going across the rest of the paper. No body was ever found by it so we concluded that he became infected and later died. While very short this reveals the effects of the virus on Equatorial Guinea and our teams will continue to search for more documents on the BW-USA-1 cases in EG.

Signed,

Research Officer Juis Reniu