The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need some help

superfudge64

Question

I cant do spy Anything because my Computer is really chuggin along by now, and my frame rate is to unstabe to do any sort of spy missions. Im constantly correcting mistakes that I normally wouldnt have had to, but its come down to me having to rely on other people do help me out with these kinds of missions, especially with the sorties.

Quite frankly, at the time of this post, im not asking you to care about it, but im not having a great day. and when I ask for someone to help out, it'd be nice to not get:

"You're a ♥♥♥♥ing idiot"

"Dont que up for sorties with your ♥♥♥♥♥♥ computer"

"Wow, really? Rage quiting?"

When I just wanna paly the game. Now mind you I can still fight pretty damn good. frames are stable enough for that, but mostly JUST that. I can only fight. Im better at everything else but spy right now and I just need some help. It would be nice.

My specs are:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3219M CPU @ 2.50GHz

RAM: 8G (7.88 GB usable)

64-bit Operating system. x64-based Processor

Nvidia Geforce GT 650M

Just for those wondering. yes, I have tried reinstalling and yes my drivers are up to date.

5 answers to this question

Do you run the game through Valve also known as Steam?

Or is it standalone?

If it is run through Steam.  There is one thing you could do:  delete the whole folder called "appcache".  and restart steam service.

If it is standalone, the Launcher window settings: do not check the direct x 10 and 11.  Make sure 64 bit mode, bulk download, aggressive download, multi-thread rendering, and launcher GPU acceleration are all checked.  It also helps to "verify" and "optimize" the game as well.

Edited by AgeofExile

Turning settings down is probably your safest bet. I only have an intel celeron 1007u and an intel hd graphics, and i'm running just fine, having an average hack time of 5s without ever touching a cipher.

My setting is 800x600 with everything low/off

Your specs are very low.  That makes EVERYTHING tougher.  I KNOW that it sucks.

I also recommend making sure you're running the 32bit version.  Click the gear icon in the corner of the Warframe Launcher.

Edited by EvilKam

No offense but... how can you lag with that ?
I have almost have same specs as you but I don't lag. Only difference is I have +0.03GHz.
I have the same RAM and a worse GPU.
It probably has to do something with your settings.

Edited by gerikeify566