Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

I Notice On Twitch I Post Questions And DE Team Don't Acknowledge.

(PSN)slayerserenity

Well having so many questions flying by its almost impossible for Danielle to answer every single question on while the stream is on... So you can either repost them here or send her a pm. 

The plats winning are a "lottery" spinning wheel that picks players that are online at that moment, you don't have to comment to be eligible for winning plat.

On 3/23/2016 at 0:37 AM, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

All I want is my questions to be answer and try to win free platinum just once. DE Team need to do Twitch where only answer players questions live that would be cool.

Technically, you've been trying to win free :platinum: every time you join us for a stream :smile:

As others have mentioned, twitch chat can be very hard to keep up with. Feel free to ask your questions on the forums as well, if you haven't already. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Technically, you've been trying to win free :platinum: every time you join us for a stream :smile:

As others have mentioned, twitch chat can be very hard to keep up with. Feel free to ask your questions on the forums as well, if you haven't already. 

But Remember You Gotta Post Plat! to Enter the Drawing XD

PS 400 Posts!

Edited by (PS4)Crimson_Judgment
400 Posts!

I have post and even say hello to everyone. When I post first time before twitch had gone live to see I could post it was ok. But it always side message saying replacing my post "must have Facebook to post in the chat" that where I think need to be fix. I try whisper to warframe to see I get a respond.

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity