Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen - is there another way?

-Helheim

Question

Hello.

I have a question.

Where i live is a little bit complicated with the internet. So because router settings i can't log in to Steam client. My question is: Is there another way to buy TennoGen like from Steam browser? By the way, i have the Warframe client downloaded from Steam and it works, and i can see/use but i can't buy because the steam is on offline mode, and from what i said with the internet problems, i can't get it online mode.

I just want to know if it or it will be soon a another method to buy TennoGen items...

I really want those skins, syandana and helmets. Thanks. 

4 answers to this question

There should be a popup about syncing your Steam account. You should be able to buy the items on Steam itself, and then WF will realize what happened. That's what happened with the Rubedo Rhino for me... Mebbe it's different with other things, though :x

No. The Rubedo skin is made from Steam and also those who appear on market. TennoGen are Tenno who are good at doing skins and things like this and Steam doesn't put it on market, because they didn't make it like CS:GO. And you'll say that the CS:GO have TennoGen like too. Yes, it has, but CS:GO is made by Valve, not by DE. And my account is sync (read the topic, i said that i'm logged in with my account from Steam, but the Steam client doesn't work). And because the client doesn't work, the payment doesn't work too.