Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Arcane Helmets

(PSN)TwEaK420

Question

So I googled and couldnt find anything recent, and as this game changes a lot, I want to get the most current info. My Questions are, if I buy an arcane helmet how do I know its a real one? I know you can apply acane enhancements to helmets, so can you sell those helmets or only originals? Will it say "arcane" if you enhance it or only if it's an original? I just want some reassurance before dropping 1500p on some helmets. Thanks in advance for the help.

5 answers to this question

arcane helms specifically say arcane in the game....not to mention they have stats linked to those helms

you can only buy arcane helms through trading with other players.....its not hard to miss at all if youre reading it correctly in the trade system

arcane enhancements and arcane helms are different things

i dont know what you meant by googling....but i found it right away through google.  all the explanations of each other

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane

Edited by sekushiiandee

Thank you I just wanted to make sure about the names since you can install enchancements to regular helmets
. Everything I saw was from 2014
 or early 2015 and the wikia
 didnt answer my questions about trading them or if the names changed. Again thank you guys