Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best scene in all of Star Wars

Basdiow

My best scene was when Order 66 is executing, and the march of the Jedi Temple.

Nothing is better than watching Jedi scums being slaughtered. 

That depends on if by amazing you mean all the flashyness.

I like the most the last part of the battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin, the feels, the contrast between love and hate, the whole planet of volcanoes, emphasizing the pain, hurt and burn. I felt really sad, and identified in that scene, but nothing beats it for me.

7 hours ago, Basdiow said:

What does that have to do with this thread? I made this entirely to show the comedy this scene gives me.

> people take down the star destroyer

> star destroyer just drops out of the sky

> everyone's perfectly okay with it

> no concept of orbital mechanics whatsoever

KSP has ruined spacey things for me.

7 minutes ago, Jeffrey94 said:

The Death Star is a moon-sized battlestation, I feel like it would have some gravity just from the sheer size from it.

22 minutes ago, Jeffrey94 said:

The A-wing crashed on the command bridge, where the Destroyer's movements are set, so you can take it as if the crash activated the Destroyer and switched its course randomly, ending up heading towards the Death Star

And the way how it explodes, its just that in that time, making everything blow up was something normal

Edited by ElGuirrix

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

So, nobody except me likes bounty hunters? Empire Strikes Back is still my favorite episode.

I like them as characters.

But I prefer Mandalorians over Bounty Hunters anytime. Because of their code of honor, whereas most regular hunters just do whatever for the credits.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh yes! With Boba or Jango as the "Best" of them.

Boba and Jango Fett are easily the most known Mandalorians in Star Wars due to the movies and how well the characters were managed. You get to love them more with their EU stories, where their achievements are just awesome.

It's really a very interesting story, the Mandalorians, to me they are better than Force users, but that's just me loving Mandalorians and being a Star Wars nerd.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Boba and Jango Fett are easily the most known Mandalorians in Star Wars due to the movies and how well the characters were managed. You get to love them more with their EU stories, where their achievements are just awesome.

It's really a very interesting story, the Mandalorians, to me they are better than Force users, but that's just me loving Mandalorians and being a Star Wars nerd.

Gotta love how reading the Republic Commando books completely eliminated my tolerance for force users

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Gotta love how reading the Republic Commando books completely eliminated my tolerance for force users

Yes. My standpoint is Mandalorians>Sith>Jedi

Much because of each's ethics, beliefs, and ways. But I am against all of them in specific aspects.

1 minute ago, Basdiow said:

Jango Fett gets beat after Han stabs him while he is blind with a spear accidentally.

He deserved a better death.

Boba Fett*

He definitely deserves a better one. Good thing is, Disney made his escape from the Sarlacc actually canon. A lot of the fan base was upset with his death considered canon.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Its too bad the Expanded Universe is no longer cannon. I used to follow it thru my brother's books and Bloodlines comics and played Kotor games too - liked Cassus Fett's neo crusader armor. The Bloodlines and Flashpoint comics were great!  

Just now, Deshiel said:

In case you didn't know.

Star Wars rebels launched its season 2 finale and it created a very iconic moment between Ahsoka and Darth Vader.

Link? Not gonna bother with Rebels. I just want clone wars back :/