Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile "Most Used": Switching Out/Omitting Sentinels for Kubrows?

HalfDarkShadow

Pretty much as the title already describes, it's been bothering for the longest time to no end, regarding both inconsistencies with how percentages work in relation to what weapon actually will be displayed as "Most Used" (i.e. Having a secondary used significantly more, but your primary is typically displayed instead due to priority), and as well as your Sentinel being displayed.

The Sentinels....is my most pet-peevey one. Currently my "Most Used" is my (non-existent) Carrier. I haven't owned a Carrier (w/ the exception of Carrier Prime via Ash's PA, though not used either) in over 2 years. I think the earliest was when I was MR6? (I'm MR21 now).

Basically I have been using Kurbrows exclusively ever since they debut via Update 13 since I prefer them, but I figured they would replace my "Most Used" Carrier picture. Right now, it's either my Raksa or Chesa Kubrow is at 46% ish now, and what I thought would be in my companion spot is not. So I have no idea if I'm the only person in the world who would love to see this, but either having the option to show your Kubrow instead of your Sentinel and/or your "Most Used" weapon being instead any of the three weapon categories instead of (what I believe to be always) your primary, and so on.

Or at least in the Companions' case, just displaying what has clearly obtained the most experience, most used per mission, highest percentage, etc. Not just exclude Kurbrows for only Companions, which quite frankly, I don't even own or often care to see in another person's Profile over what kind of weapons they prefer and such (I've noticed that the Carrier/Carrier Prime seems to be pretty popular generally, so would you honestly care to see that since likely the majority of Profiles you run into and/or check out, will show just that? Just a food-for-thought lol).

Curious if anyone else feels that way.

If not.....meh. I guess I'll be the lone soldier in this one haha~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

It is very odd how they calculate the 'most used', I think it is total time spent in a mission? I don't know, but I used to spend literally hours in missions, going slow, exploring, learning how things worked when I first started and because I now spend barely more than a few minutes in anything other than defenses/survivals my 'most used' never reflects what I feel really is my most used.  

Personally, I think it should calculate the number of successful missions that frame/etc... was used in.  That may more accurately reflect our 'most used' selections.

Right, mine says most used is Nova and I haven't used her much since the old Xini days.  I use Nyx as my general frame, and feel I have used her for way more missions and time than I ever used Nova, especially since I use Nova Prime when I want to play as her.  Also, Soma?  I used Soma when I first reached the MR to get it, but I use Paris Prime almost exclusively.  It makes no sense at all, lol.