Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Build

SekaiNoOwari

Question

8 answers to this question

I use the most basic build you can think of:

Serration, Heavy caliber, Shred, Split chamber, Vile acceleration + 90% elemental mods (I don't own piercing caliber but I guess it would fit)

Nothing fancy really, but I really dig it. Not the most powerful nor effective weapon but definitely fun if you like big &#! lasers that shred through almost anything.

Edited by JohnViande

Heres a good one (Warning May Not Have Mods Due to high Demand)  Build #1 Max or 1 or 2 from max Serration , Max Split Chamber ,Argon Scope, Vital Sense, Infected Clip or Maligmant Force, High Voltage, Or storm Bringer , ...(Optional Piercing Caliber ) Ammo Mutation  (your choice ) Speed trigger or Vial Acceleration <-takes 15% damage away

Build #2 Serration 10/10 or 9/10 , Heavy Caliber 10/10 or 9/10 , Max Split Chamber , Max Vital Sense, Max Vial Acceleration Infected Clip , Storm Bringer, Piercing Hit , Ammo Mutation ,

3 Forma May be required To use All Maxed Mods  you will Need     " V V -"

Enjoy Add me ingame for any Questions

My Opticor looks like this. However, that is with a Catalyst, six Forma, and maximised Rank 10 mods. I prefer the additional Fire damage to Piercing Calibur but the DPS is higher with it. Cold can be added if you place Vile Acceleration in one of the - Polarity slots and use the remaining blank slot.

You can get a reasonably good status build on it but the damage drop is pretty sharp. Saves you three Forma and the associated, interminable, levelling though.

Ultimately the Opticor's strength is raw damage, so if you're going to go full ham you may as well go full ham.

My Opticor build :

MdMN6K6.jpg

As others have said, replace those 2 dual stat mods with 90% pure elemental, combination of your choice.

By that it should gives you some decent firepower, I don't put 90% elemental there just because of my laziness & lack of forma atm.

Edited by SpryCrow