Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check your info.

YuyukoUV

Question

4 minutes ago, DawnAvalon said:

same thing here. tried resetting my password and no luck. tried restarting computer thinking that would work, nope. even tried entering the old password i had just in case the game hadn't registered that i updated the password. all to no avail. i hope this gets fixed soon.

It's not the pass, the server times out because of heavy load, probably Distributed Denial of Service aka DDOS or some dudes in their security quarters slept over.
Changing pass will cause you more pain later

Edit: this only applies when you have long load after u press login.

Edited by Forsaken.
Valuable info

Got same here (PC) user.
This one was rly frustrating we where at 20 waves of t4int and suddenly game throw me out to login screen, no luck getting back there.
Stuff please take care of security it's nice to have new gear often but please, this is rly annoying anymore.
This DC costed me 1.5hour (i usually earn like 5-10$ in that time) now i just wasted my life.

Update 1: I'm in now but i got no rewards, please keep it online today, try hard. Thanks.

Edited by Forsaken.
Update

same thing here. tried resetting my password and no luck. tried restarting computer thinking that would work, nope. even tried entering the old password i had just in case the game hadn't registered that i updated the password. all to no avail. i hope this gets fixed soon.