Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant have Gas and viral at the same time on Torid??

Drag0nChaser

Question

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, TheFatDrake said:

Gas = Heat + Toxic

Viral = Ice + Toxic

All toxic mods will contribute to whichever combo is made first.

Ive tried in every position, but the torid has inherent Toxic damage and i dunno how to place them, been trying for 20 minutes or so.

12 minutes ago, Drag0nChaser said:

Ive tried in every position, but the torid has inherent Toxic damage and i dunno how to place them, been trying for 20 minutes or so.

Maybe he didn't explain it clear enough. Once you make one combo any more toxic mods you add will boost the damage of that and not combine with anything else so you can't make the other.

If gas or viral was the weapon's base damage, then you could make the other with mods (combo element base damage is weird), but the Torid's toxic base will just go where all the other toxic damage is going so you can't get gas+viral on it. I think it's only possible on Phage.

Edited by Azure.M

25 minutes ago, Azure.M said:

Maybe he didn't explain it clear enough. Once you make one combo any more toxic mods you add will boost the damage of that and not combine with anything else so you can't make the other.

If gas or viral was the weapon's base damage, then you could make the other with mods (combo element base damage is weird), but the Torid's toxic base will just go where all the other toxic damage is going so you can't get gas+viral on it. I think it's only possible on Phage.

What she said, you can only have 1 combo that uses toxic. If you make Viral, then the only other combo you can have is Radiation.

If you make Gas, then you can only have Magnetic.

3 hours ago, ScribbleClash said:

The exception is, if you had Gas as the default damage of the weapon. Then you could also add corrosive or viral.

Hmm i see what they did there, i heard gas amplifies spore damage and viral as well. Thats my problem at this point, wanted to stack both of these procs on my torid, unfortunately this is not possible as im reading in the posts. tnx allot guys.