Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nee Some Advice Pls..

Xzodia

Question

Hi Guys... What is better.. Farm the Regular Frost Or Buy The Prime Frost?... My Clan mates told me to Just farm Regular Frost Cuz the Bonus of the Prime is not Much of a difference from The Regular.. Pls I Need Some Advice.. Thnx In advance..

7 answers to this question

Ideally you'd want to get both eventually since both provide Mastery Rank.

That said, Frost Prime has been vaulted so unless you are willing to spend Platinum trading with another player, you won't be able to get him until he gets unvaulted again which could be a while.  As for the bonuses, don't worry about them too much.  They are minor for the Frost frame and the Prime version isn't much better than the normal version.

Basically, just farm regular Frost unless you want to trade for Frost Prime.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

Get the normal Frost. No doubts.

You won't miss much from that, the difference between regular and primed frames isn't anything crucial. The same player can be as good in both frames with no difference, be it early game or end game, it's always just minor advantages or looks.

Of course you may get Frost Prime, eventually, when you're comfortable with getting enough platinum to trade for him or when you have nothing else to spend it on. Then you either delete the regular one or keep for collection. Until then, fear not, you're not missing anything game breaking.

Go for the normal frost^

Frost P costs a ton of plat now, I wouldnt really recommend it unless Frost is your favorite frame and you're intent on squeezing every little number out of him, no matter the cost