Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro and Event weapons trading

RYNDW

Question

So, who has two thumbs, and just blew hours of ducat farming on a weapon that He can't even trade?

A guy. But not Me though. That would be silly.

But on a more serious note, why do we even have the option of buying another copy of the same weapon if we can't trade it? I understand some of us might sell our event weapons (I'm looking at YOU, Prova Vandal.), but wouldn't it be more suited if there was a system in where we could only buy duplicates of certain weapons if we don't currently have the weapon in our inventory? I mean, by the time I'm writing this a lot of misinformed players have probably bought either of the Vandal weapons in hopes of trading for something else like one of the past primed mods. That's around 300-400 ducats and 250,000 credits down the drain. The reason I thought we even had a unique weapons tab in the trade menu was for trading weapons like the vandals or wraiths, but apparently not.

Of course, it's our fault we bought these weapons in the first place, but even a little disclaimer before purchasing the weapon strictly stating that it CANNOT BE TRADED would be nice. Even if it was a block of full-body size 52 text delivering a verbal slap to the face screaming "YOU CAN'T TRADE THIS, DO YOU STILL WANT TO BUY IT? YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE THERE? I DON'T THINK YOU ARE. BARO DISNAE' HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SASS. GET OOT."

(Edit: Woah, easy there with the K's, 300-400 Ducats)

Edited by RYNDW
removed PSA tag, since it is reserved for Administrators and Community Moderators.

1 answer to this question