Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates and more mods

RadioLarity

15 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

I'm not saying I like it this way, but Gas damage doesn't go anywhere, the bulk of damage that it will cause is centralized to immediate damage done.

I accidentally erased more than I meant to... Ok. I will say that I agree with you on one thing. Gas damage is effective. But here are three things from my point of view. 1). Gas damage is sort of like a nullifier bubble, you see the greatest benefit when using a weapon with a high rate of fire. My penta built for gas will be out performed by my penta built for corrosive and fire. 2) I can put corrosive and fire together but not gas and fire together, because of how we are limited in game with what elements can be out together, this needs to be fixed 3). Most heavy infested units are weak to corrosive. I'm my opinion, a corrosive build by itself would out perform a gas build on a slow rate of fire weapon, And ancients are weak to blast damage (my penta) corrosive and fire together outperforms gas damage and whatever element you would try to pair with it, ice, electric?. For me the sechura penta is the ultimate infested killer. Corrosive, blast and fire with radiation discharges to get rid of all damage rebuffs the ancients give. I just don't see gas as viable unless you are using a boltor (telos for the win)

There are other weapons and other examples, I was just narrowing it down to a comparison between boltor and penta

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I accidentally erased more than I meant to... Ok. I will say that I agree with you on one thing. Gas damage is effective. But here are three things from my point of view. 1). Gas damage is sort of like a nullifier bubble, you see the greatest benefit when using a weapon with a high rate of fire. My penta built for gas will be out performed by my penta built for corrosive and fire. 2) I can put corrosive and fire together but not gas and fire together, because of how we are limited in game with what elements can be out together, this needs to be fixed 3). Most heavy infested units are weak to corrosive. I'm my opinion, a corrosive build by itself would out perform a gas build on a slow rate of fire weapon, And ancients are weak to blast damage (my penta) corrosive and fire together outperforms gas damage and whatever element you would try to pair with it, ice, electric?. For me the sechura penta is the ultimate infested killer. Corrosive, blast and fire with radiation discharges to get rid of all damage rebuffs the ancients give. I just don't see gas as viable unless you are using a boltor (telos for the win)

Well, that's a problem with the current proc effects.

(Also, ew, boltor? Really? Gross.)

Edited by Rehtael7

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Ha ha, or the soma, pick your poison :)

My infested killers are the Sancti Tigris, Hikou Prime and almighty Prisma Dual Cleavers Cleavers are the best melee weapon in the game, so no need to explain more on that. Tigris will brute force its way through ancients and has good spread so there's that, and the hikou prime with concealed explosives are a good way of just getting a lot done in a short amount of time.

9 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

My infested killers are the Sancti Tigris, Hikou Prime and almighty Prisma Dual Cleavers Cleavers are the best melee weapon in the game, so no need to explain more on that. Tigris will brute force its way through ancients and has good spread so there's that, and the hikou prime with concealed explosives are a good way of just getting a lot done in a short amount of time.

Putting in work with those hikou...my full build out is the sechura penta, Mara detron, and tonbo, with the slashes, but I don't have buzzkill:/ it has less reach than orthos but does more damage. Radiation, corrosive, blast and lots of fire is just a nice combo for me. I'll put gas in my sentinel, but I have no time for that stuff on my loadouts.

Phone auto corrects things

17 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Putting in work with those hikou...my full build out is the sechura penta, Mara detron, and tonbo, with the slashes, but I don't have buzzkill:/ it has less reach than orthos but does more damage. Radiation, corrosive, blast and lots of fire is just a nice combo for me. I'll put gas in my sentinel, but I have no time for that stuff on my loadouts.

Mara Detron??? WHY? It's so bad! XD Infested resist radiation, and the Mara isn't even good against enemies vulnerable to radiation.

2 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

Mara Detron??? WHY? It's so bad! XD Infested resist radiation, and the Mara isn't even good against enemies vulnerable to radiation.

Infested resist radiation for the same reason gas damage only does a good intial bit of base damage. Because it would wreck them if it wasn't limited, it already destroys all of the buffs the ancients give, just by targeting the ancient or the enemy receiving the buff, which more than compensates for the resistance they have to radiation. The Mara is just a fun little hand cannon I play around with until I need to bring out my real gun, the penta, and it can spread those three different elemental status effects all over everything in view at a time. Its quit rewarding to splash elements into your enemies faces.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Infested resist radiation for the same reason gas damage only does a good intial bit of base damage. Because it would wreck them if it wasn't limited, it already destroys all of the buffs the ancients give, just by targeting the ancient or the enemy receiving the buff, which more than compensates for the resistance they have to radiation. The Mara is just a fun little hand cannon I play around with until I need to bring out my real gun, the penta, and it can spread those three different elemental status effects all over everything in view at a time. Its quit rewarding to splash elements into your enemies faces.

No, they resist it for the OPPOSITE reason. Infested are vulnerable to gas damage, and resist radiation damage, but resist the gas-induced toxic proc and are susceptible to the radiation-induced confusion proc. The Mara's status chance is so low that using it for that reason is a complete waste.

34 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

No, they resist it for the OPPOSITE reason. Infested are vulnerable to gas damage, and resist radiation damage, but resist the gas-induced toxic proc and are susceptible to the radiation-induced confusion proc. The Mara's status chance is so low that using it for that reason is a complete waste.

That's what I was saying....0-o....Darn I don't have warframe up to look at my stats:/....bleh. Mine is good, I promise, I don't know why or what mods I have on it, but basically, the pistol version of split chamber, punch through and a crap ton of element mods with hornet strike, and it procs everytime, on every enemy, regardless if you can see them or not. Leave my Mara alone :0 I bet you'll think I'm also crazy for thinking the embolist is fun :D

The maras' magazine is pitifully small though, I will say that, I'm always reloading