Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes And Users Interaction

RouvenDesc

So far whenever I get frustrated when parents give sudden errands while in-game, makes me imagine what my warframe character feel different so I'll make this as one fictional story.

I am War_Dancer; my owner's in-game alias. He named me a common but a unique name and I am proud of my user. When I first stepped into the basic training grounds, my owner was somewhat confused and inexperienced. Of course I do not wish to blame him as he was new to this game. He first chose chose Loki; I prefer Excalibur or Volt since both have offensive skills. So I asked why Loki?

His first 20 missions and he lead me to many failures, I was beginning to lose interest of my owner, but somehow I heard him; he doesn't have a microphone but I heard his weakly voice. 'I will regain my succession.' That I did not believe at first as I maintain my stance, sitting and waiting for him to make a move. He logged out, probably he got tired of it, I understand that players still need resting so I rested myself, to recover my lost revives, and my inner peace as if he continues to fail, I may one day move on my own and remove myself from existence.

The second day, he did not held back on those missions. He went full assault regarding Loki's true nature; support and defensive. He redeemed himself, I may have overlooked his abilities. The following days and he continues to reign over bosses, even though depleting his revives and failing boss fights, he managed to turn the tide after his first two deaths. Until he fully ranked Loki and his guns, chose twin vipers and used cronus, he made me proud as a vitual character. I may not have the ability to maneuver on my own but someday I will thank him.

So the following days he progressed, instead of using decoy and switch teleport to go to further places, he finally knows how to wall run, wall climb, even switch with his opponents, he even switched with the boss in order to save his comrade named Sachi14. I can hear Sachi14 say thanks through push to talk. This owner has at least know his place by now.

One day, he decided to build a new frame Ash, an assassin-type Warframe. He had worked through days to get the materials, until he gets to build it. After he collected his new frame, he sold his old frame. Why did he sell his Loki? Has he grew tired of it? I continued to ask myself. So his first run was a complete disaster, he lead me to a horde of chargers and disruptors, also got me killed twice, forcing him to abort. I was frustrated at my owner, Why did you lead me to deaths and a failure, then I heard him again. 'I won't hold back this time.' while equipping his mods for his Boltor and Twin Vipers. I can feel his aura surging through me, he wasn't kidding.

Another mission, he was moving me with haste and anger, he exterminated the grineer within less than 5 minutes. I felt numb, yet my owner controls me towards the extraction point, then I gain control of the chat. I was planning to ask him but I was too late, he got to the exit before I was finished.

His mind is completely focused in this game, but sometimes he stops for a minute, I do understand that he needs a break but he should have done that when I am not in-game. A mob of moas went too close to me and started shooting, I cannot move and I cannot defend myself, after the last three shots, I fell on my knees, the moas started to walk away as I fall down losing conscious. The revive and forfeit option has come out. Where are you owner? Why did you abandon me? You should have taken a break before you join the game I swore. Then the revive button was pressed and I can hear him swearing 'damn parents, why during my game time?'

What are parents? Are they a threat? He continued playing, another success and he receives a number of mods for killing that moa that took me down while the owner wasn't around. He may be a good player, but he should deal with his problems first before playing. As he logs out of game, I gain full control of myself but cannot join in game. Finally I can be myself, I stood up and stretched myself as Ash while watching the planets rotate, as other warframe characters that had their owners resting join in. We all had our backs aching for sitting on the same spot watching the plantets for days but now we gain control as we talk to others.

I calmly approached Sachi14(Excalibur); he was depressed due to his owner for not being with him. An excalibur warframe, he may rust if he doesn't play in game soon. the owner of DaceGiga(Rhino); who is a good friend of my owner was a bit boastful but humble. A rhino warframe, good in offense and defense but supposedly slow. But thanks to his owner, he can run as fast as I am, rush mod I presumed. Another friend named CherryExecutioner(Loki), whenever I get to join these two (Dace and Cherry), he use switch teleport as not just an advantage but also to mess with other frames. Making Dace or I crash to walls or just switch like . . . I don't the term, 'fooling around'? Cherry told me that his owner is a fun-type and sometimes a serious player. Well he and I almost the same, he also mentioned that his owner is also building an Ash. Well I can't blame these two(mine and his owner). Ash is an offensive and a lethal warframe. And his ultimate can kill a number of normal opponents.

As time passed while our owners are not around, we all talked and had laughs, yes we have feelings too but we do not show them in game or in lobby. I may continue to monitor my owner. As of now he succeded in battles. Well not all of them. I'll see if I can communicate with him somehow. Over and out.