Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turrets!

Fire_Ashes

I think that an obstacle that should be overcome is turrets... Randomly placed around the map and there are 3 kinds a mini turret that takes 2 enemies to operate one enemy feeds the other shoots... Then the other two are 1 man operated a swiveling turret that goes 360 degrees it has shields in the front and the back so you have to make quick decisions also the last turret that I mentioned should have a rocket form! And also make things like when ou are spotted a grineer or corpus runs to one of these guns

I like the idea, but its a little to low tech. For corpus at least. They should have turrets that shoot bullets, or rocket mike bullets, like one at a time, that disrupt your shield for a certain amount of time.

Yes different types for different factions. I kinda only stated what I was looking for in grineer

+1

I think this may force some more teamwork and persuade people to slow the roll just a little and think tactically for a sec. Could be really cool, assuming the room behind you doesn't spawn while you're engaging the turret.  -_- seriously today I saw a mob spawn right in front of my eyes, I watched it, it didn't even have the decency to do that kinda thing in the next room over.  *facepalm*

Trolls.

At any rate this is kinda of touchy because, both the grineer and the corpus already have LMG units.

Grineer.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Gunner

Corpus.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tech

Sure this could be added to the game. However the turrets would have to be extremely powerful to merit them actually existing. Could add more of a challenge to Grineer and Corpus boss fights alike if you have to deal with the manned guns as well as the boss.