Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Picking Another Frame

Shahinkaya

Question

Alrighty,

So, i have Ash, Excalibur and Loki P,i enjoy them very much. I am buying plat tomorrow and i need your help in selecting a frame. Pretty much i am a person who wants to do high damage and have good survivability, I looked into Inaros, who looks fun (but his reviews are throwing me off), I also viewed Atlas and some others. What are your guys' opinion?

6 answers to this question

My first opinion is make sure you don't buy regular frames with plat. They're easy enough to farm. As for Inaros, people expect him to be this beat em up brawler, when he's really a support tank. He's got great CC and some good team healing. If you're looking for a new heavy beat em up frame, might I recommend Chroma? He can require some heavy mods, but damn if he doesn't utterly destroy with a vex armor build. 

2 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

My first opinion is make sure you don't buy regular frames with plat. They're easy enough to farm. As for Inaros, people expect him to be this beat em up brawler, when he's really a support tank. He's got great CC and some good team healing. If you're looking for a new heavy beat em up frame, might I recommend Chroma? He can require some heavy mods, but damn if he doesn't utterly destroy with a vex armor build. 

Haha yeah, ive seen some stuff with Chroma, im actually getting his parts now, What do you think of Atlas and such? Like im just jelly of people doing like 201319231908234982348907123469824691278 damage in a single punch, then i come in with the finisher with 1 damage. So Yeah, never thought getting a warframe was so difficult XD

I won't bash on Atlas, his kit is good and he's a reliable frame, he simply isn't one of my favorite frames. This has more to do with personal taste though, rather than there being something 'wrong' with him. So long as you like his playstyle, you'll probably love Atlas. 

19 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

I won't bash on Atlas, his kit is good and he's a reliable frame, he simply isn't one of my favorite frames. This has more to do with personal taste though, rather than there being something 'wrong' with him. So long as you like his playstyle, you'll probably love Atlas. 

Alrighty thnx!

1 hour ago, SarcasticShepard said:

If you're still looking around for a survivable frame, might I recommend Valkyr? The early levels are difficult, but once you get Hysteria on, you can tear into most mobs with little fear and get health back.

I have heard good things about her, might look into it! Thanks