Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Intel Graphics Card

Nutjutsu

Question

So I have heard that Nvidia graphics card using people are getting better fps and such because Warframe is focusing on them. Is that true? If so, will the DE branch out to Intel Graphics Cards and others? Cuz I did many things just to get the game running at a constant 30 fps in game (which is playable for me + I also have a pretty bad laptop (Intel Pentium CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz, 6GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics Family)) I just want to know this because I want to play with more graphics in the future and run even better.

Edited by Nutjutsu

1 answer to this question

All 3D games developers focus on Nvidia (or AMD) graphics cards.  That's because they are actually designed to run those games on, while the intel graphics processors built into their CPUs aren't (the same goes for AMD's integrated graphics).  If you want to have games look good and run smoothly, you really need the right hardware, namely a separate graphics card in a desktop PC, or on a separate chip from the CPU in a laptop.  There's very little that developers could do to make the game work better on intel graphics, and the amount of work would it would take to produce even small improvements it isn't worth their time.

Sorry, but the only way to improve how the game looks is to get a better computer.

Edited by polarity