Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity 99% Build least amount of Forma

(XBOX)GassyMexican99

Question

2 answers to this question

I have one that is two forma with an exilus slot and I can get the full mod suite in there. 

The actual frame is Trinity Prime, so there are some built polarities in slots that I didn't have to forma.

Total number of polarised slots: 5

2 D polarities

2 Y polarities

1 Dash polarity

Mods used: 

Aura: Corrosive Projection

Exilus: Whatever you want.

Regular mods: Quick Thinking, Narrow Minded, Intensify, Constitution, (Primed) Continuity, Rage, Streamline, (Primed) Flow

Keep in mind I will barely need a third forma to max my two primed mods there as I am at 0/74 space atm and will need at least one more. It happens. 

Weapon: I know the cerata works, I have never tried the kestrel so I can't say for sure. Try it and see I suppose. However for the Glaive or Glaive Prime- I will cite my regular glaive build since more people will have that

Mods: Power Throw, Quick Return, Virulent Scourge, Spoiled Strike, Pressure Point, Fever Strike, Fury, <Free slot for whatever you want>

I don't have the stance for thrown weapons, frankly for this purpose you don't need it. I will let you decide if you want it though.

I hope this helps. If you save up some plat, the Trinity Aura helmet (old arcane) is not a bad thing to pick up. It's uglier than Chroma when he just wakes up, but it does its job well. 

Edited by ValkyrieSequence