Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Irregular Ally (Part: 12)

Revel72

Back in Orbiter "I appreciated that you gave me some time to think about things through Tenno" Araburn said he returned to his room he was thinking about getting back to work. He looked at the translation still work in progress he decided not to get back to work. He decided to relax for now. He was called in to mission after couple hours. Fight against G3 Araburn pulled out his blade and holds it with both hands. His Zweihander styled sword will bring pain bigger than they would ever expect. One of the G3 managed to strike down the Tenno but Araburn stopped this from marking this with Grustag Bolt.

He started to revive Tenno from bleed out. Rockets were sent to fly at him. He pulled out Tenno's side arm from this and shot the rockets down. When Tenno was up he gave the sidearm back and dashes to fight. He slams his shield against Grustag 3 member who is using the rocket launcher weapon. Then he brought his blade on this order to crush the head. One with the hammer attacks his Araburn recovered his blade quickly and holds it with both hands blocking the incoming hammer "Tenno. OPEN FIRE!" Araburn shouted as Tenno took aim and shot the Grustag 3 to death.

Araburn gets out of the way of slumbering dead body. "You okay?" Araburn asked "I am fine thanks to you" Equinox Night said "Let us finish this mission" Araburn said and brought his blade on his shoulder holding it with one hand and shield on another. Tenno's friends arrived. Araburn put the blade on his back and his shield. He did a deep bow to fellow Tenno of the one who he serves. They seemed to have a quick conversation then they got back to mission Araburn pulled out his weapon and shield. Joined the group and finished the mission. Tenno gave a credit to Araburn's ability to control enemy masses and then destroying it.

He bowed to the warframes in front of him as it was time to depart to home. Araburn looked at the Equinox now in Day form. They waited for their transport "You continue to impress me how you handle the sword what clearly looks like to be compensating for something" Equinox Day said "*Chuckle* It is just my style in this form to carry a blade that is extremely heavy. Although I do can bring a bit lighter blade if you feel like it" Araburn said "I guess we go home now" Equinox Day said "I guess we do" Araburn said. "Something wrong?" Equinox Day asked "Haven't really felt like working on the translation something has had been bothering me" Araburn said.

"What is it then?" Equinox Day asked "Wondering is my sister still angry to me" Araburn said as the ship arrived to pick up Tenno. "It must have been really difficult to you" Equinox Day said "It has... I find it weird that you seem to feel sympathy towards me" Araburn said "You are not my slave. You are a friend Araburn remember it please. It is for your own good just as much it is for mine" Equinox Day said. "Being in the receiving end of sympathy feels really weird... It has been really rare that I end up in to situations like that" Araburn said "It is not weakness it means that you are still human. You haven't changed at all Araburn you was blind to things what happened around you or between you with somebody else" Equinox Day said "I guess you are right in that" Araburn said as they got extracted from the grineer ship.

26 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

*skips over everything* Why is he constantly irregular? this ally needs more fiber in their diet ;P

In general I don't think Tenno would in overall openly take human allies or followers. That why I still consider Araburn to be Irregular Ally to Tenno. He sees it same way too. Although he does find himself in position that his help is welcome it confuses him partly but he also doesn't care. It hasn't given him a second thought of still being inside of Tenno fully but he doesn't care. Only thing he knows that he is in dept to Tenno and he considers himself still and probably in future to be an Irregular Ally due to dept.

Btw. What do you think about him in the game as follower? This is not a concept just fiction but imagining him sending Grineer or Corpus units in to airborne with the blade might look quite nice.

Edited by Revel72

11 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

In general I don't think Tenno would in overall openly take human allies or followers. That why I still consider Araburn to be Irregular Ally to Tenno. He sees it same way too. Although he does find himself in position that his help is welcome it confuses him partly but he also doesn't care. It hasn't given him a second thought of still being inside of Tenno fully but he doesn't care. Only thing he knows that he is in dept to Tenno and he considers himself still and probably in future to be an Irregular Ally due to dept.

Btw. What do you think about him in the game as follower? This is not a concept just fiction but imagining him sending Grineer or Corpus units in to airborne with the blade might look quite nice.

it was a joke. lol i literally saw the title and made an irregularity joke. ._.

20 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

it was a joke. lol i literally saw the title and made an irregularity joke. ._.

I am really bad with jokes that are on foreign language to me...

Edited by Revel72