Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyena Drops Are Bugged

mindlord0013

I did a Hyena run with a a friend about 10 times today, the only drops we got from it were Ferrite, Fieldron Sample and Nano Spores. No Mods, no Blueprints, not even Orokin Cells, Control Modules. It's getting really annoying, as we're trying to farm Control Modules.

I ran him about 5 times no loot at all. Yet the host got loot...

This is a consistent bug I've noticed for about a month or so.  It seems like sometimes only the host receives loot from Hyena.  I can't even begin to count the number of times my clan and I have been slapped with that glitch.  It really sucks having to split up to get a CM when you're on a roll, farming with friends.

The main problem is not that he doesn't drop control modules, it's that he doesn't drop anything but common materials. At least not in any of the numerous runs I've done on him. I just did 6 straight runs with him and I got nothing but common materials. For people wanting Loki that didn't start off with him, this is pretty major glitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Ran about a dozen or so times today and got about 1 control module. A few times I even got an Orokin Cell? WTF is up with that. Neptune doesn't even have Orokin Cells on the loot table, it says "Nano Spores" "Ferrite" "Control Module" "Fieldron Sample". Please fix this asap thx.

Ran about a dozen or so times today and got about 1 control module. A few times I even got an Orokin Cell? WTF is up with that. Neptune doesn't even have Orokin Cells on the loot table, it says "Nano Spores" "Ferrite" "Control Module" "Fieldron Sample". Please fix this asap thx.

Any boss has a chance to drop Orokin Cells. Not a big one, but it's there.

P.S. Any time I've ever gotten an Orokin Cell from a planet boss that doesn't have it listed there was normally two resource drops. An Orokin Cell and a common resource for the planet. Just my average experience. 

Edited by Ronindream

How come there is a demand of Control Module and yet only Hyena Boss drop this item...

I ran 20 over time, no drop....

Try again today and I see how....

There is a demand for control module because every clan weapon requires at least 1 of these new materials (Detonite Injector, Fieldron, Mutagen Mass) which needs 1 control module and 10 of the corresponding lesser material to make. (most of them require 2-5)

It would have been a better idea to give each of the 3 a different rare mat to craft however they choose the same 1 (control module) for all 3 which requires people to farm insane amounts of them to build any new clan weapons.

Add to the fact that control modules are still used heavily for other items such as "System" components for warframes, any Sentinal, and Orokin Catalyst and you have yourself a case of not enough supply and huge demand.

-Kat

Edit: spelling

Edited by Katface