Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can i become a GotL

VCoutelier

Question

4 answers to this question

"Q: Okay cool, so how exactly do I become a Guide?
A: DE staff will seek out helpful players that have a good reputation in-game and on the Forums. Invitation requests will not be considered.

If you meet the following Guide requirements an invitation will be sent to you on the Forums:

- You have at least a 500 hours of game-play logged (Steam hours are not attributed into overall count).
- You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.
- You have an account on the Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired). *Note: This now a necessary requirement to keep in contact with the program manager."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/607600-guides-of-the-lotus-gotl-faq/

New guides were just selected a month or two ago. 500 hours on your account, minimum, along with the requirements listed above. kkinnison is right, if you speak a language other than English it ups your chances. 

Also, even if you don't get GotL, you can still help new players! Going into recruiting chat/region and offering to help new players with missions tends to be very much appreciated. :)

4 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

"Q: Okay cool, so how exactly do I become a Guide?
A: DE staff will seek out helpful players that have a good reputation in-game and on the Forums. Invitation requests will not be considered.

If you meet the following Guide requirements an invitation will be sent to you on the Forums:

- You have at least a 500 hours of game-play logged (Steam hours are not attributed into overall count).
- You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.
- You have an account on the Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired). *Note: This now a necessary requirement to keep in contact with the program manager."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/607600-guides-of-the-lotus-gotl-faq/

Too quick for me.