Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anniversary weapons message not showing up?

JayNico

Question

Hi, I'm having a bit of a problem. As you know, it's the third anniversary of Warframe and all, and there's this 3 weapon promotion. I am a pretty new player, played for a couple hours several years ago but now I'm back. So the announcement says to sign in any time before the 29th at 2 pm, and you'll get a message containing your brand new shiny guns. Thing is, I haven't gotten any message. I'm logged in and out multiple times, and nothing. I'm wondering if I have to be a certain level or rank, or pass a certain mission to trigger this. Thank you for your help!

4 answers to this question

you shouldn' t have to do any quests or anything for an anniversary gift....contact support. maybe even shoot a message to one of the dev's if you're desperate enough, but support is your best bet. it might take a while to get a response from support due to heavy work loads, but you will get a response.

43 minutes ago, Iceheart125 said:

have you completed the Vor's prize quest? if not, do so. if you have, also start working on the once awake quest, and you should get them at the end of it.

Yep, I just wasn't far enough. Completed it, and got my new weps. Thanks!