Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warfames music is incredibly quite.

Agentcheese

this is a problem I have been having for a while now. 

im adding a correction. turns out its just the music that is really quiet. everything else is fine. 

the same still applies with the problem though as the music has still gotten quieter over time to the point where i can barely hear it when it and master sounds are at max volume. 

the problem did fix itself once when I accidentally disabled my headset from working. but that's not a good option for me to do as I like to go on skype calls with friends a lot.

so im wondering if anybody is having the same issues or if anyone knows how to fix this problem.

another thing to note is that the game is louder all together when im using my headset. but that has started to get quieter as well.

the headset brand is turtle beach and it is a 5.1 surround sound one. also it uses usb ports.

Edited by Agentcheese
turns out the other sounds were fine. its just the music.

6 hours ago, Nedow40 said:

Sony Something Headset Stereo and normal Audio and Mic ports:
No change at all.

Check your Windows Audio Mixer while running Warframe.
I hope it helps.

what exactly do you mean by audio mixer? I tried googling it and didn't really find any information I wanted.

I do have something called a volume mixer on my computer but all that does is allow you to change the general speaker volume.