Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Theorem

(PSN)Shanetra09

Question

Did the archwing with no issue but now the excavation on earth is difficult. Excavators being destroyed in less than a minute and being over-swarmed with enemies. Usually it's just me and my fiancé playing so what's a good strategy we could do in case nobody joins us? I've put it on public and i'm guessing nobody wants limbo or isn't going after him.

3 answers to this question

I'd suggest trying to recruit from recruit chat you'd be surprised to find there are probably others waiting to do it as well but gave up trying to actively search.
If one of you have frost try snow globe the excavator and things will become much easier.
I'll add you later today and if we happen to cross paths I'd be happy to help with it, I've just been busy moving house and will temporarily lose internet in the process very soon, so hopefully we cross paths before then.

Frost, built for Snow Globe. Soloed entire quest with him. Also, Loki - RD, Decoy and stealth provide all the tools necessary, if you manage to keep energy coming.

Also it's worth noting, that Limbo parts don't seem to follow any kind of rotation, being completely random at any number of excavators. You can get them from the very first one if you are lucky. So if thing get too hot for you, simply evacuate and start mission again.

Edited by Serafim_94