Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros theorycraft build

LemonEnterprise

Question

The build:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Inaros/t_30_4444000042_2-0-10-4-5-5-5-6-5-19-1-10-46-3-5-49-2-10-51-8-5-55-7-5-59-4-3-613-9-5_2-6-19-7-49-8-46-6-59-9-4-9-5-9-55-11-51-14-613-5_0/en/1-0-45

So this build is all about being able to land your covert lethality with your 1st abillity, duration mods like narrow minded to maintain it at 11 seconds and to counter fleeting expertise. I dont think strength mods can help in anyway to increase your health back and the damage it does isn't that good imo, everytime you do finisher with your 1st abillity you will always only get back 25% health(credit goes to icecoldhawk). So i give them range instead with a little effiencency to make it spammable. Now with that in mind you can kill anything regardless their hp or def, inaros desiccation will proc covert lethality. If you find yourself in a bad position you can simply pop your devour as you will be immune to all damage and at the same time restore some health.

TAKE NOT THIS IS A THEORYCRAFT BUILD AND SUGGESTIONS ARE NEEDED, TESTS ARE ALSO NEEDED.

Any test or suggestions will be appreciated. Before doing this take note also that this build will not shine like crazy and reach 5hour t4 survival like ivara can.

Edits:

First update: This updated build feature p.continuity instead of narrow minded but still a 9sec blind is pretty good. Fleeting expertise reduced to rank3 for a little more duration and a little bit of lost efficiency. Desiccation is at 7.50 cost, 60 str, 37.5m and 9.2 sec. Replaced physique with energy siphon

Edited by LemonEnterprise

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, LemonEnterprise said:

i am not sure but i think that everytime you do finisher with your 1st abillity you will always only get back 25% health(I AM NOT SURE).

No? Then it's time to be sure! Cuz that's right. Anyway, your build is pretty perfect almost i'd say. I don't know if you have primed continuity but if you do, you could put that in instead of narrow minded to not lose too much range. Or throw out fleeting expertise, you will still be able to spam it. So either spam more with a bit less duration: Keep fleeting, put in p. continuity or even normal one. Or spam a bit less but get more duration: Put fleeting out, put constitution in. Swap narrow minded with continuity.

Also, if you're going with fleeting, put in a rank 3. That + streamline gives you 70% so almost the cap of 75% while still saving 20% duration.

Oh and DON'T USE PHYSIQUE! Never ever do that! Inaros got a default "-" polarity, energy siphon and corrosive projection are MILES better!

Edited by IceColdHawk

The warframe builder website wouldn't show for me, but I can post my Inaros build, also made specifically for heavy Pocket Sand / Covert Lethality usage:

GQVSYNo.jpg

Streamline+Rage+Zenurik gives me more than enough energy to spam Pocket Sand, so I wouldn't need Fleeting Expertise and keep up a nice duration overall.

I'm only using Devour for some emergency CC for some of the tougher buggers. And his 3, well...not touching this one anyway =D.