Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something that happens way too often in E:D

Stoner

1 minute ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

What did you say this game was called? The graphics are really good, but I'm not sure about the actual gameplay.

Elite: Dangerous. The game lacks depth that's for sure, but if you love space and travelling to different systems it's very good.

2 minutes ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

What did you say this game was called? The graphics are really good, but I'm not sure about the actual gameplay.

Elite: Dangerous is the name of the game.

It also has an expansion called Horizons which lets you land on planets and move around on them with a rover.

1 minute ago, Icpmcp said:

When I started playing(shortly after the 1.3 update) I grinded myself some credits to get myself an Diamondback then an Asp and finally an Anaconda.

Now im sitting in some station grinding rep to get myself a Cutter. Pretty boring sometimes.

Sad though that my method of credit grinding stopped working after patch that came along with the release of Horizons ;-;

Not to say that I don't have any money now. I'm still sitting on something close to a billion.

Neat! I'm still trying to get myself an A5 fsd to go along with my asp to do some exploring. That's probably the only reason i bought the game lol...

Just now, Stoner74 said:

Neat! I'm still trying to get myself an A5 fsd to go along with my asp to do some exploring. That's probably the only reason i bought the game lol...

I'm not really the explorer type myself and with the changes that came in 1.5 I kinda stopped playing.

Before the 1.5 update I could put my Anaconda in any Cz and put my turreted lasers(all guns just lasers) on autotarget just to come back 12 hours later and find my ship undamaged and with 500 million in battle credit on my tab. That was my way of getting everything for that ship as well as the billion I still have.

I probably shouldn't have told them about that on the forums >.>

10 minutes ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

id say a 8/10 realistic. Also, don't pay the game full price. It's not really worth 50$. Maybe 30-40 but definitively not 50$. Oh and there's a combat demo on the internet somewhere, just google it.

1 minute ago, Basdiow said:

Just curious, but how is the game 'realistic'? People keep saying it is the most 'realistic' space game out there but never say how, I also don't feel like paying $50 for the game to see.

this is maybe outdated but should help you

1 hour ago, Jeffrey94 said:

People actually play this game?

People nowadays have taken a liking to open-world games, whether it be on land, water or even space. It become quite popular these past few years. Unfortunately, as such it became a malpractice. Only reason it's actually getting some attention is because it looks nice and I am guessing the gameplay sounds interesting? I don't know.

Edited by JRMC