Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price check lotus kubrows

first you have to mature them

if both get omega bulky (biggest size) you can sell the greencoloured on somebody which like it, as i can see its rare too

the golden blue starts at 1000 pl if its - as said - omega bulky

about smaller sizes and thin results i have no expirience and i never sold or bought anything lower then omega sized =)

the babies are wonderful, basicly and without doubt, you better offer them when they are matured

sidenote: if you get a omegasized bulky or athletic lotus with rare colours (as gold/blue or smth) one dont listen to people if they argue there "could" come out no omega. its a lowlevel argument for not paying the needed value =)

then people have to rebread them, even if its 5 times

it would be better to get a omegasized if its omegasized because the pricerange is ultimately high, DE should programm the omegas in a way that they will be omega after the first breed

values are values, rareness is rareness and therefor high value

Edited by Guest

Omega means nothing. 

Cuz it doesnt inheritable.(like gender)

The kubrow's price is determined by

1. fur colors (how many rare colors), 2.lotus pattern or not

3. Build (thin《athletic《bulky)

4.harmony (considering  color arrangement, harmony with energy colors and so on) 

2 hours ago, Void8 said:

Omega means nothing. 

Cuz it doesnt inheritable.(like gender)

The kubrow's price is determined by

1. fur colors (how many rare colors), 2.lotus pattern or not

3. Build (thin《athletic《bulky)

4.harmony (considering  color arrangement, harmony with energy colors and so on) 

there are some people nowadays which come here to warframe and try to kill or rise the wrong way the values at trading

it seems you are one of them, you people need a doc and help - honestly - and you will fail and failed allready in your lifes looks like, no insult, youre expression leads me to this result

if you people arent able to enjoy your life in general, or get a job and buy plat with real money you should simply shut your mouth ^^)

Edited by Guest
40 minutes ago, aoguro_ said:

there are some people nowadays which come here to warframe and try to kill or rise the wrong way the values at trading

it seems you are one of them, you people need a doc and help - honestly - and you will fail and failed allready in your lifes looks like, no insult, youre expression leads me to this result

if you people arent able to enjoy your life in general, or get a job and buy plat with real money you should simply shut your mouth ^^)

I don't care wht you said(seems like you did self introduction though lol). just need to confirm that omega means nothing. simple fact.

▄▀▄ Information ▄▀▄

A. Gender, Height are always random.

vQYd5TR.png

Don't need to pay more for omega thing, you can breed biggest kubrow by re- breeding with any imprints

rIhcszH.png?1QFKd78d.png?1ZMi850n.png?1

Edited by Void8
added some evidence for newbie