Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara parts drop rate

LemonEnterprise

Question

I have been doing for the chassis for 10+ runs and there is still no sight of it, its really annoying and i am losing hope for it after 10 runs. This is too grindy and i only have her system. Is there any way to speed it up? Thanks in advance  Edit: I just realized there is no real way of getting parts, but i mean at least maybe every 5 runs a random part drops, did like1hour of constantly looking at the same stuff and nothing that is related to ivara dropped.

Edited by LemonEnterprise

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, LemonEnterprise said:

I have been doing for the chassis for 10+ runs and there is still no sight of it, its really annoying and i am losing hope for it after 10 runs. This is too grindy and i only have her system. Is there any way to speed it up? Thanks in advance  Edit: I just realized there is no real way of getting parts, but i mean at least maybe every 5 runs a random part drops, did like1hour of constantly looking at the same stuff and nothing that is related to ivara dropped.

bring a loki and do corpus tileset's strategically use the dummy ability invis and switch teleport and you cna do many rruns quickly good luck as her parst aren't an easy drop

Same experience.

There are rumours that you need to abandon spy mission once in the while to reset counter. But it is just probably gossip.

If you are missing more than one part you can run different planets to hunt different parts. To not get mad.

There is always the option to play HotS (or any game of chosing) and just buy it with $ so You can not play Warframe more.

18 minutes ago, felixsylvaris said:

Same experience.

There are rumours that you need to abandon spy mission once in the while to reset counter. But it is just probably gossip.

If you are missing more than one part you can run different planets to hunt different parts. To not get mad.

There is always the option to play HotS (or any game of chosing) and just buy it with $ so You can not play Warframe more.

Big fan of hots but quited after xul patch, hots as in heroes of the storm?

9 minutes ago, LemonEnterprise said:

Big fan of hots but quited after xul patch, hots as in heroes of the storm?

Yeah. Heroes of the Storm. But could be any other game of flabour. I suppose that Dishonored could bring similar experience as Warframe. Mass Effect is unfortunetly not strong on sneak side.

The point is... if the playing game is unrewarding enought - running 10 times to get stuff is easy, 20 is ok, but 50 and still no progress is simply stupid to continue - we end in situacion when it is always better to play something else than roll another time for Ivara.

More serious suggestion: Run Void, Void, Viod and collect full Ash or Saryn set and sell it and buy Ivara from market. At this point it may be faster.