Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprint Issue

Dunno477

I'm not sure if Im just EXTREMELY UNLUCKY or what..

I'm confident to say I've done Exta 60 times now in search for the frost systems blueprint yet nothing,

Is there a extremely low drop rate or something or am I bugged? - I just can't tell but whatever it is, it's making me want to stop all together as I've been at it for at least 2 weeks now.

Someone help.

I would say luck factor unless they change the drop rate, I gotten my original Frost pretty quickly before the update though. However, I ran nearly 30-40 T3 or T2 and finally gotten a Frost Prime Chassis while other people had like 7 or 8 of them.

Don't want to sound terrible but I have all the warframes built and in inventory.  Frost was one of the first ones I went after, and it didn't take me long.  I do get told a lot on how lucky I am, but I'm not even sure if it is luck.  The best advice I can give is grab a group of friends and make speed runs.  Kill anything that gets in the way, kill the boss and get out.  For any speed run it can take maybe 7min tops, and if I want it to go faster I just grab Banshee.