The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Drastic FPS Drop

Nightswatcher

I recently bought a new computer, with which i can usually play games like Witcher 3 without problems and now installed Warframe. I usually have constant 60fps which is quite amazing, but recently(yesterday) for some reason my fps dropped down to around 10 fps in a mission. In Dojo and my ship it's at around 15-20 now and in missions still around 10. I already tried restarting, stopping other programs from running at the same time and lowering my graphics settings(even though i don't understand some of the stuff in the graphics section). So now i have the question to you guys(if this is the right place to post my thread): How do i get my fps back up again.

Go to GPU settings and set everything "application controlled" or set them off (anti aliasing, texture filters and so on). Disable DX10 and DX11 and 64bit mode from the warframe launcher. Put all in-game graphical settings to Low/off (including v-synch). Set in-game fps limit to "unlimited". Game looks ugly but check the fps has it increased. Rise the graphic settings one by one to find optimal settings.

22 hours ago, Nightswatcher said:

I recently bought a new computer, with which i can usually play games like Witcher 3 without problems and now installed Warframe. I usually have constant 60fps which is quite amazing, but recently(yesterday) for some reason my fps dropped down to around 10 fps in a mission. In Dojo and my ship it's at around 15-20 now and in missions still around 10. I already tried restarting, stopping other programs from running at the same time and lowering my graphics settings(even though i don't understand some of the stuff in the graphics section). So now i have the question to you guys(if this is the right place to post my thread): How do i get my fps back up again.

Make sure your monitor is plugged into your GPU, not your integrated graphics