Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What warframe should I get next?

TheAddictedGamer

Question

I would like to know what warframe I should get next. I am currently using Valkyr, but have had that warframe for a while now, so I want a new one. I was thinking maybe Frost or Mirage, but I don't know. Oh, and btw, I want a warframe that goes well with the Paris Prime and is able to be gotten in less than 10 hours. Thank you in advance!

7 answers to this question

Frost is a great frame to have. He is up there with Trin as far as wanted on a squad. (depending on the mission).

Mirage can be fun, can help the DPS of any weapon with her clones. She would work nice with a Paris Prime.

You can also look into getting Loki. He pairs very nicely with any bow.

Overall id say frost. He is straight forward to learn. A good strong frame.

I would say either Frost or Rhino personally, depending on of you play Solo or in a group. Rhino is great for playing Solo as his Iron Skin ability allows him to soak up most damage being dealt to him, his parts can be farmed from Jackal on Venus so you should be able to get him quite simply. Frost is another good warframe for in a team as his snow globe ability allows your to lock down an area of the map from enemy gunfire. This is extremely useful for defense but can be useful during other missions when you are reviving teammates etc. He can be farmed on Ceres. 

If you have the resources and your clan has the prints already then get the warframes from the clan dojo (Zephyr, Banshee, Wukong and Volt) as they can be gotten with little to no problem.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

I would say either Frost or Rhino personally, depending on of you play Solo or in a group. Rhino is great for playing Solo as his Iron Skin ability allows him to soak up most damage being dealt to him, his parts can be farmed from Jackal on Venus so you should be able to get him quite simply. Frost is another good warframe for in a team as his snow globe ability allows your to lock down an area of the map from enemy gunfire. This is extremely useful for defense but can be useful during other missions when you are reviving teammates etc. He can be farmed on Ceres. 

If you have the resources and your clan has the prints already then get the warframes from the clan dojo (Zephyr, Banshee, Wukong and Volt) as they can be gotten with little to no problem.

Can you explain to me how the clan dojo blueprints work, I know that my clan has the blueprints, but I do not know where to go to find them.

6 minutes ago, TheAddictedGamer said:

Can you explain to me how the clan dojo blueprints work, I know that my clan has the blueprints, but I do not know where to go to find them.

Right, your clan should have a room called the Tenno Research lab. Check your clan teleporter in your dojo or just wander around until you find a room that looks like the image attached to my post. (Image not mine)Warframe0211.jpg

Mirage is a blast but she can be very, very glassy. Her Prism can be a room clearer and can blind everything with modded right. You can buy the mission key to get her pieces. Mirage is hard to rank up if you play solo just because of how glassy she is. So if you have a group that you normally run with I would recommend having them carry you on higher level missions to rank her up fast but if you play mainly solo you will struggle with her frame in the beginning. Bows work pretty well with her. Banshee would be another choice because, like the others have said, her Sonora is perfect with a bow. 

9 hours ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

Right, your clan should have a room called the Tenno Research lab. Check your clan teleporter in your dojo or just wander around until you find a room that looks like the image attached to my post. (Image not mine)Warframe0211.jpg

Oh, I know what you are talking about now, thank you.