Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many fusion cores will it take?

LemonEnterprise

Question

5 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)tknowles said:

it will cost u 1.8mil and 512 or 528 cores don't remember exact number

it will cost u half of amount above to get a mod 2 rank 9 so go to rank nine don't waste ur cores and credits unless u got plenty to spare

He asked about a RARE rank 10 Mod not a PRIMED rank 10

Primed is 528 R5 cores and 1.663.200 Mio Credits

Greetings mate.

In order to max out a Rare rank 10 mod you`re going to need 396 Rare5Cores.

For other rank 10 mods its:

-About 140 for a common quality mod.

-264 for an uncommon quality mod.

-528 for a primed mod.

Whether it`s worth buying it straight from a player depends entirely on you. The Price of Rare5Cores fluctuates a lot in the market so its not easy to asses the cost of it all. Good offers are usually 4 platinum for 5 Cores, or 3 platinum for 5 cores. If you manage to buy your cores for 3 platinum per 5 cores the cost should be around 240 platinum..which is close to the price of R10 corrupted mods at the time of writing (250-300 platinum (Keep in mind this is the price at which I managed to find customers willing to buy my maxed mods).

So it depends on whether you find tenno willing to sell you cores cheap,and it could be worth it. However,keep in mind this is a slow process since you can only trade 5 cores per trade. Even at MasteryRank20 that`s only 100 cores per day,and it will cost you 40k creds per trade( one core is 8k(tax))+ the cost of maxing the mod.

Alternatively,you can buy it straight from another tenno. I`m sure you can find someone selling it for a decent price eventually.

Yet another alternative is obtaining the cores trough the sorties..once you`ve cleaned up the reward tables after a few runs it starts dropping packs of 25 cores(sometimes 50). It`s decent but slower than the options listed above..but the cost is lower.

I hope this helps in any way.

Edited by yetanotherunoriginalname
Spelling

To go from rank 0 to 9 it takes:

Common - 66 rank 5 rare cores

Uncommon - 132 rank 5 rare cores

Rare - 198 rank 5 rare cores

Legendary - 264 rank 5 rare cores

While going from rank 9 to 10 it takes:

Common - 67 rank 5 rare cores

Uncommon - 133 rank 5 rare cores

Rare - 199 rank 5 rare cores

Legendary - 265 rank 5 rare cores

In total to go from 0 to 10 it takes:

Common - 132 rank 5 rare cores

Uncommon - 264 rank 5 rare cores

Rare - 396 rank 5 rare cores

Legendary - 528 rank 5 rare cores

Off of the top of my head I can list a total of 45 rank 10 mods.

Common: 8

redirection steelfiber steelfiber vitality redirection vitality bleedingedge lastingsting

Uncommon: 9

shelter linkshield maul linkhealth linkarmor hornetstrike serration equilibrium provoked

Rare: 15

blindrage heavycalibur magnumforce bite narrowminded taintedmag taintedshell sanctuary reflexguard transientfortitude hyperionthrusters systemreroute toxicflight icespring firewalker

Legendary: 13

pcontinuity pflow pravage ppointblank pheavytrauma preach pfasthands pheatedcharge ppistolmutation ppistolgambit ptargetcracker pslipmagazine pmorphictransformer

8118 rare 5 cores needed to go from 0 to 9

8163 rare 5 cores needed to go from 9 to 10

For a grand total of 16236 rare 5 cores needed to go from 0 to 10 for the listed 45 rank 10 mods.

Happy Farming! ^^

Edited by Laisha