Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Season 5 reward restrictions?

NebbyOtt

Question

I noticed that the stuff i don't want has a checkbox next to it and that's all i've been getting, the good stuff that i want like the legendary core and the adapter, all that stuff, and i havn't been getting it? what's going on?

If RNG makes your squad get a reward of the non repeatable ones which you've already gotten, you'll get 25 or 50 cores instead depending on the item.

So what your saying is, if i want that stuff it's better  to go with a random team?

Edited by Kiracub

2 answers to this question

The stuff with a box next to it can only be gotten once per season, which then puts a checkmark in that box. If you've gotten something with a checkmark next to it more than once this season that is a bug you should report. Outside of those items, the chances of getting anything other than 25 R5 fusion cores is absurdly low, so don't expect a legendary core any time soon.

Good luck.

The stuff with checkbox are non-repeatable rewards. Once you get them you won't get them again this season.

The stuff without a checkbox are rewards that are rarer to get but are repeatable.

If RNG makes your squad get a reward of the non repeatable ones which you've already gotten, you'll get 25 or 50 cores instead depending on the item.